Our city fleet is constantly evolving due to our love of biking and desire to bike with our kids, who are constantly growing. Long live n+1 and check back on your next visit to see if there’s a complete profile of our fleet up! Here’s the bare bones of it:
- Xtracycle Edgerunner 24D (2014): We’ve had the Edge for just over a year. It’s orange and awesome. The back is set up with a pink Yepp Maxi right now and a soft spot and hooptie, plus U-Tubes and cargo bags.
- CETMA Largo (2016): We got the Largo late winter/early spring of this year. It’s got a Nuvinci 380 hub and we had a belt on it but are trying to tweak the range for the hill we live on top of and have a chain on it at the moment.
- Brodie Section 8 (2014?): This is my husband’s commuter most of the time. We got it on sale one year and it’s proven to be awesome for winter as it has an internal hub, a roller brake, and a disc brake. Pretty low maintenance (which any mechanic we know reading this would think is a good thing for us!) and very good for the winter.
- Bianchi Cyclocross bike: My husband’s road/cross bike that he also has used extensively for commuting in Vancouver, as well as with studs in winter in Calgary (but now it’s mostly a fair weather whip). He’s had it for at least a decade.
- Kid Trailers: We currently have a 2007 Chariot Cougar 1 and a 2007 (or ‘o8?) Chariot CX2